These business cards are printed on Uncoated 16pt. Options upon request are below.
- Vellum is Uncoated paper with a very subtle bumpy texture. Its apperance is the most natural. It is best for low coverage. It does not work well for dark images or backrounds.
- Smooth Uncoated has no texture but smooth to the touch. This is also natural to the touch. In most cases, smooth uncoated is the way to go.
- Coated paper has a clay finish that makes color pop with more saturation. This works best for dark images.
Sometimes it is just preference. Some like the bright bold colors and prefer the coated stock. While others want a more tactile eartly feel and prefer the vellum finish. Sometimes the design can go either way and will depend on how you want to present yourself.
The color, wording and texture of your business card can have lasting impact that can reveal the tip of your branding. Business Cards can not tell your company’s entire story. Instead, they show a professional presentation that can begin shapping your clients perspective of you. Most importantly, it gives clients your contact information.
After the design is approved, lead time is 2-4 business days for quantities under 10000.
Guildlines for Designing your business Cards
- Use Your Logo as the Main Emphasis.
- If you do not have one, use a typeface suited for your business.
- Keep it simple.
- Include the essentials–your name, title (if you have one), company name, address, phone and fax numbers as well as e-mail address.
- Make sure your name and business name easily identifiable.
- Make sure the typeface is easily to read.
- Stick to one or two colors.
- Stay away from solid dark backgrounds that run to the edge on all four sides. Once handled by the customer, the edges can appear more warn because of the high contrast of the white paper and the dark solid background.
- Keep typeface above 8pts. Type size example:
- Company Name 21pt
- Your Name 12pt
- Your Address and Information 10pt
Online Designing vs humANS
We can help when the online designer falls short. Email us after your order or download the svg or pdf file to send us. If its simple adjustments, we will do them for free. The online designer can help flesh out ideas but is not always sufficent.
Contact us for questions or more information. Thanks!